Support for your CD820™ instant issuance system. When combined with CardWizard® software, it can help support an instant issuance program that will capture more business, improve card activation rates and reduce issuance costs.
Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver v7.6 for Microsoft® Windows® operation systems
The Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support card production using an SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CL900, CD820, CE840 & CR805 systems. The following operating Systems (latest service pack recommended) are supported with the XPS Card Printer Driver v7.5:
- Windows 10, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016, 64-bit
- Windows 2012 R2 Server, 64-bit
- Windows 2008 R2 Server, 64-bit
Note: Note: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 R2 are not supported by this version of the Card Printer Driver and cannot be installed on these operating systems.
Documentation describing the installation and use of the printer and driver can be downloaded from the User Guides section.
This firmware is intended for all SD, CD and CE series card printers using the following versions of Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
Smart Card Drivers
Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC Smart Card Driver Version 1.01.
PCSC Diagnostics used to test the Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC smart card reader.
CLOUD 4000 F DTC Dual Interface Smart Card Reader boards reference manual v1.0
This is the latest firmware for the newer style SCM SCR331-DI Smart Card reader. SCM's USB Firmware Update Utility is required to download this file to the SCM reader.
This is the smartcard driver for the new SCM SCR331-DI Smart Card reader. The previous version of the smartcard driver for the old SCM SCR331-DI Smart Card reader cannot co-exist with the new version. The old version must be deleted before the new version can be installed. Refer to the smartcard manual for installation instructions to install the smartcard driver.
CD820 Card Printer Quick Install Guide
Quick Install Guide CD820 Card Printers.
CD820 Installation and Administrators Guide
This manual provides administrator information for the CD820 Card Printer. The manual includes:
- Advanced system information used by administrators or other professionals responsible for printing cards.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- How to perform advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
CD820 User Reference Guide
CD820 Quick Users Guide Rev A
CD820 Users Guide
This manual provides user information for the CD820 Card Printer. The manual includes:
- An overview of printer components and options, and a description of the system label.
- How to use the printer, including how to power the printer on and off, how to use the front panel and LCD menus, card processing basics, how to print a test card, and how to load and replace supplies.
- How to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
SD/CD/CE Series Card Printer XPS Plug-in Guide
This Guide explains how to use Datacard® ID Works® Identification Software, Datacard® IDCentre™ Identification Software, or Datacard® WebID® Identity Information Software with Datacard SD, CD, and CE Series printers
Datacard CardWizard Issuance Software and Card Printer Setup Guide
The CardWizard Issuance Software and Card Printer Setup Guide includes CD820,CE870 and CR500 Instant Issuance System setup.
CD820 Printer Repackaging for Shipment
Repackaging Guide for CD820 Printers