TruCredential is now Instant IDTruCredential has a new name – Instant ID!
- The official name is Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID
- Major updates for 8.1 are the product name and the new color scheme
- Both of these updates align the software with the new company name (Entrust) and the new company brand standards
- The features and the functionality of the product formerly known as TruCredential remain the same as of 8.0
- This change appeared on our website on September 14, 2020 and we are in the process of updating the marketing collateral.
- The in-product name change from TruCredential to Instant ID in terms of UX and documentation took place in early December (for new customers and existing customers upgrading to Instant ID 8.1).
- Effective January 13, 2021, TruCredential will appear as Instant ID in TrustedCare and effective Jan 15, 2021 it will appear in Partner Central.
- Existing customers using TruCredential 8.0 (& below) will continue to see the TruCredential brand until they upgrade to Instant ID 8.1 (& above)
- Once existing customers upgrade to 8.1 they will see the new product name and product colors (to align with Entrust brand)