Universal key management system for encrypted workloads
Encrypting workloads helps enterprises to ensure their data is protected, even if the data falls into the wrong hands. One of the challenges of workload encryption is to scale the management of tens of thousands of encryption keys, for workloads that may even be hosted on different platforms.
Entrust KeyControl enables enterprises to easily manage all their encryption keys securely and at scale, including how often they are rotated and shared.
Entrust KeyControl capabilities include:
- VMware certified Key Management Server (KMS) for:
- vSphere 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0
- vSAN 6.6, 6.7 and 7.0
- vSphere Trust Authority 7.0
- Universal key management for KMIP-compatible encryption agents
- Enterprise scalability and performance
- Can run in an active-active, high availability cluster
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validation
- Seamless integration with nShield® FIPS 140-2 Level 3 HSM for high level assurance
Need complete workload lifecycle encryption and policy based key management, role based access control and zero downtime encryption for product workloads? Entrust DataControl provides a multi-cloud encryption solution for workloads.